When it comes to prices, gasoline products are one of the most volatile commodities in the market. In a day, we may be able to experience oil price hikes not just once but it can happen as often than we can expect. That is how oil price can change, and indeed it can be infuriating.
Consumption of oil everywhere on the planet is still increasing amidst surging oil prices. This only shows the importance of gasoline in these modern times. With the increasing prices of not only gasoline but also of many commodities, most individuals are experiencing difficulties on their finans365. Thanks to gasoline cards, we may not be forced to pay in cash after every pump of gasoline.
Gas cards are not the prepaid cards you can get from gas stations. They are actually credit cards which you can use in a particular gas station chain only to differentiate it from a gas rewards credit card. A gas reward credit card is broader in applicability because you can use it in more gas station chains.
There are benefits and disadvantages of gas cards. Here are some of those.
- Gas even without cash – You need not worry if you do not have some money. You can even have a full tank so you don’t need to use public utility vehicles to reach your destination, which can be very inconvenient at times.
- Eligible for discounts – You can still avail of promo sales and discounts of the gas station while using gas credit cards.
- Tracks your gas expenses – Using a gas credit card will help you keep a record of your gas expenses more efficiently than when you pay on cash. This is helpful for individuals who are trying to budget their daily expenses.
- Greater chance of approval – Applying for a gas credit card is convenient. You can expect your card in a much shorter time than what you expect because it is often easier to get approved than traditional credit cards
- Billing date is negotiable – If you are an employee with a monthly salary, a gas card is suitable for you because you can adjust your billing time after payday.
- Rebuilds your credit score – With a gas credit card, it is surely more convenient for you to pay your fuel credit because you can track down your expenses and you are billed after your payday. This will give you the chance to improve your credit score.
- Applicability issue – Your credit gas card will not be accepted in other gas stations outside of the gas station chain where your gas card is applicable.
- Fewer perks – You may be able to enjoy more perks when you buy on cash or when you use gas rewards credit cards.
- Variable interest rates – Every gas credit card may apply different interest rates. It is your responsibility to look for the gas card that gives the lowest interest rate.